How to enter
Five steps for successful entry
- Select the category you wish to enter and write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline.
- Complete the Entry Form online.
- Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form.
- Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images. Additional information may be sent by email to the organisers.
- Pay the initial entry fee of £150.00 plus VAT, as applicable, online. Second and subsequent entries are FREE. Charity/Not-for-Profit entries are also FREE.
Please visit the Useful advice page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Occupational Therapy Excellence Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the Awards if the entry submission covers the eighteen month period from October 1 2020 until March 31 2022.
Deadline for entries: April 29
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an entry submission is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is a completely independent company that specialises in preparing Awards’ submissions. There is no financial relationship between the Occupational Therapy Excellence Awards Awards and Boost Awards. The advice you receive from Boost is confidential.